Lower Primary Essay Writing Tuition Course Description
At the end of this course, every student will become a better writer. They will be able to express themselves more fluently and proficiently.
Not all children are born with the gift of writing or the passion for writing however with effort and proper training, any weakness and challenges that they face can be bridged.
Teachers are able to tell the difference between a good piece of writing and a bad one in an instant. Therefore it is crucial that students be taught the elements of good writing and how to improve their writing skills at an early age
Regardless of essay type (expository, descriptive, personal recount), our tutors will impart the necessary skills to improve the child’s grades.
Lower Primary Essay Writing Tuition Outline
1. Elements of good writing and model essays
2. Essay/Compo writing basics
3. How to score distinctions in essay section
4. Techniques for better writing
5. How to study model essays
6. Exam and syllabus requirements
Who Should Join Lower Primary Essay Writing Tuition Course
1. P1 – P3 students who want to improve their writing skills
2. Students who want to improve their fundamentals in English
3. Students who want constant practice and revision
4. Students who want to learn the write more efficiently
5. Those who fear/hate writing English