P1 English Tuition Course Description
Besides covering the syllbuses’ requirements, our Primary 1 English Tuition course stretches the student’s understanding and application of English.
English is a skill that must be used frequently, whether in writing or speaking, otherwise it will weaken and atrophy. Therefore, our tutors will be responsible for providing as many chances as possible for their students to communicate in English.
There are plenty of opportunities to learn English the fun way, through games, quizzes and puzzles. Our students are engaged and amused while the fundamentals of English are reinforced.
P1 English Tuition Course Outline
1. Reading and explanation of English passages to strengthen fundamentals
2. Going through English questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure
3. Provide opportunities for students to read, speak and write English
4. Small quizzes and games to build interest in English
5. “words of the week” to encourage students to learn new English words
6. Sharing session – students share a passage/news/writing in English that interests them