P3 English Tuition Course Description
The goal is to help all students achieve steady, continuous improvement in their overall English grade, which closely reflects their English standards.
The student who scores good grades consistently will face no troubles and worries before their English exam. To achieve consistency, our tutors work closely with all students, identifying their weak areas and bridging them with more practice, more explanation and more learning.
We believe that students should make as many mistakes as possible, before their exam. More importantly, every mistake should be treated as an opportunity to learn and grow.
The skills that are required to excel in English will be taught in every P3 English Tuition lesson and repeatedly reinforced throughout the course. Parents and students can be sure that they are on the right path with our systematic and structured teaching strategy.
P3 English Tuition Course Outline
1. Development of reading, answering, writing skills
2. Going through English questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure
3. Breaking down of complex questions by identifying key elements required in model answers
4. Regular practice of English exam papers
5. Opportunities for students to read, speak and write English
6. Small quizzes and games to build interest in English
7. “words of the week” to encourage students to learn new English words