P5 English Tuition Course Description
At Primary 5, students are expected to demonstrate fluency and proficiency in listening, reading, viewing and writing internationally acceptable English.
The P5 English syllabus from MOE has undergone tremendous changes over the years, new methods are devised to test the students ability to communicate effectively in English and comprehend English passages.
Memory and last-minute revision alone would not be of much help to improving the student’s grades. In order to meet the assessment objectives, our English tutors will strengthen the Student’s English skills from the ground up.
Each skill will reinforce another and with constant practice, students will be able to meet the demands of the exams with ease.
Regardless of the student’s standard of english, our English tutors raise his standards by targeting weak areas and provide solutions for him to model after.
P5 English Tuition Course Outline
1. Develop techniques to overcome each section in english paper
2. Teach students to respond, in speech or writing, to a variety of texts
3. Breaking down of complex questions by identifying key elements required in model answers
4. Regular practice of English exam papers
5. Opportunities for students to read, speak and write English
6. Small quizzes and games to build interest in English